Please note the following rules ®ulations
due to the Covid-19 pandemic:
We urge our guests to be familiar with the below mentioned points as they could affect your experience at our establishment:
– Swimming is strictly regulated according to government protocols. Social distancing protocols will be followed and guests should bring their own towels and swimming accessories.
– In accordance with government legislation, alcohol is only served from 12pm – 9pm without exception.
– To gain entry into the lodge, all guests need to be registered, their temperature recorded and sanitized. Please bear with us as this could cause delays during your check-in process.
– Face masks are mandatory in all public areas.
– Social distancing protocols must be observed at all times.
– We pledge to follow all accepted measures to keep our guests and staff safe whilst still offering the variety and quality services that our clients have come to expect from us.
To receive copies of the standard operating procedures for the tourism industry durin, please email us on email@example.com or feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concern